NOVEMBER 20 – DECEMBER 29, 2020
Featuring the creations of more than 100 local Colorado artists working in the highest standards of handcraft, including fine ceramics, fiber, glass work, jewelry, paintings, woodworking, photography, holiday items, and more, HART is a hip and cool holiday art market and an ideal shopping destination for unique gifts.
We are very excited for our 45th Holiday Art Market to open, but with everything, in mind, we have changed a couple of things. HART opens with a member preview on Thursday, November 19 from 3 pm to 7 pm and is open through December 29th.
Reservations are strongly encouraged but walk-ins are welcome depending on capacity limits. Timed-entry tickets to help us maintain social distancing during the arrival process and to manage capacity in the museum.
Please note, tickets are only good for the date and time listed on the online ticket you receive at registration. Help us create a safe experience for everyone by arriving for your visit at the time on your ticket. If you are unable to attend, call our front desk at least two hours before your visit at 303-279-3922 to release your tickets.
Arrival time: Select a 30-minute window that you’d like to arrive within.
- Please make sure you get tickets for your entire household at once.
- Please print out or have the email confirmation ready when you arrive at FAC.
- We are open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 10 am – 5 pm, Thursdays 10am-12pm Members Only / 12pm-5pm open to the public, Sunday, 12 pm – 5 pm.
- One-way traffic through the building.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations at both entry and exit.
- Museum schedule is subject to change because of fluctuations resulting from the pandemic.
Foothills Art Center is closed on the following days:
Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 26)
Christmas Eve, Closed at 2:00 pm (Thursday, December 24)
Christmas Day (Friday, December 25)
Prefer to shop from home? Schedule a personal shopper with one of our team members! We will be happy to virtually walk you through the exhibit for approximately 30 minutes and then process your transaction for you. Additionally, we will be offering contactless pick up. The Foothills Art Center team member will set up a pick up time with you during your call. When you reserve a time slot you will receive a zoom link in your confirmation email. We look forward to helping you shop virtually!
- When can I schedule a virtual appointment?30 minute appointments are available:
Tuesday & Wednesday at 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 4 pm.
- Where do I schedule an appointment?
What to know before I visit?
- Please have your tickets ready for scanning, and ensure that all members of your party are wearing a mask or face covering. Either printed out or on your smart phone email.
- Free limited timed ticketing so customers can plan their visit. Occupancy will be limited to 25 people per 1/2 hour
- One-way traffic through the building
- Restrooms will be closed to the public
- Required face coverings
- Encouraging the practice of physical distancing
- Providing hand sanitizing stations at both entry and exit
- Temperature checks for staff and volunteers